«by William Marshall © Copyright 2006 William H. Marshall. All Rights Reserved. Power Affirmations: Improve Your Thoughts, Improve Your Life ...»
88. The desire I feel for riches is God seeking to express Himself in my life.
89. I now have a crystal clear mental picture of the things I desire.
90. As I hold a clear and detailed mental picture of exactly what I desire, I automatically take consistent action to move towards my desire.
Chapter 7 – Gratitude
91. Everything I do is in harmony with the laws of the universe.
92. I am grateful for the new wealth now flowing into my life.
93. I am filled with a deep and profound gratitude for all the grand things in my life.
94. I am now surrounded by infinite abundance.
95. I am filled with gratitude every moment of my life.
96. I fix my attention on the best life has to offer.
97. I fix my attention on the best, surround myself with the best, and am becoming the best.
98. The best life has to offer is flowing into my life everyday.
99. My mind is filled with thoughts of faith, belief, and gratitude.
100. I expect fantastic things to happen to me every day.
101. I give thanks continuously for all the good things in my life.
102. I am in harmonious relation with the good in everything and the good in everything moves towards me constantly.
103. I now live a life close to the source of all wealth.
104. The law of gratitude is the natural principle that action and reaction are always equal and opposite directions.
105. The movement of the things I want is towards me.
106. The creative power within me transforms me into the image of that to which I give my attention.
107. I am of thinking substance and thinking substance always takes the form of that which it thinks about.
108. I now produce continuous faith through the continuous expression of gratitude.
Chapter 8 – Thinking in The Certain Way
109. All of my goals are definite and specific.
110. I now have a clear and definite picture of exactly what I want and I think about it continuously.
111. I now create a burning desire within myself for all the good things I want.
112. I now assume mental ownership of every good thing in my imagination.
113. I spend large portions of my leisure time visualizing the completion of my goals.
114. I now transform a significant portion of my leisure time into opportunity time.
115. The more my thoughts dwell on the completion of my goals, the stronger my desire becomes for their fulfillment.
116. I back my desires with a definite determination and purpose to create them in reality.
117. My faith is so strong that I can see the completion of my goals before they happen.
118. I now see a clearly defined mental picture of the wealth I desire.
119. I intensify my desires for all the good things I want.
120. I create determination and purpose to fulfill all my heart’s desires.
121. I express my faith with gratitude.
122. I impress my thoughts upon formless substance by holding my vision with unshakable determination and a steadfast faith to attain it.
123. I impress my desires upon thinking substance through the creation of a clear and coherent statement of my Definite Major Purpose.
124. I intelligently formulate my desire for the things that make for a larger life.
125. I arrange my vision into a coherent whole and I impress this whole desire upon the formless substance with full faith that my vision is becoming a reality.
Chapter 9 – How to Use the Will
126. I now direct my will power to focus on the definite vision of what I want with the faith that it is already mine.
127. My faith and purpose are continuously focused on only what I desire.
128. I always think in terms of increasing wealth and abundance.
129. I inspire others by example to live a more abundant life.
Chapter 10 – Further Use of the Will
130. I am now making the most of myself in everything I do.
Chapter 11 – Acting in the Certain Way
131. I always connect positive thought with intelligent action to create my desired results.
132. By giving everyone more in use value than I receive in cash value, I place myself in position to receive a continuous stream of unlimited wealth and abundance.
133. Whenever I set a definite goal, I take immediate and continuous action towards its attainment.
134. I learn from the past, act in the present, and plan for the future.
135. I prepare myself now so that I am fully ready to meet every present and future challenge.
136. I put my whole mind into my present tasks.
137. Through intelligent action, I now create the circumstances I desire.
138. I mix every action with the thought of increase for others as well as myself.
Chapter 12 – Efficient Action
139. I advance by being larger in my present place.
140. Through intelligent action towards my Definite Major Purpose, I make everyday a successful day.
141. I now do everyday all that can be done that day.
143. Every act I undertake is strong and efficient.
144. I hold my vision throughout the completion of every act.
145. I put the whole power of my faith and purpose behind every action I undertake.
146. Every action I undertake is a success.
147. Every successful action I take leads to greater and greater success.
148. I use my leisure hours to concentrate on my vision in the smallest details.
149. I always put forth my best efforts into everything I do.
Chapter 13 – Getting into the Right Business
150. I am now developing all the skills and talent I need to create unlimited abundance.
Chapter 14 – The Impression of Increase
151. I communicate the impression of increase to every person I meet.
Chapter 15 – The Advancing Person
152. Every opportunity I pursue multiplies into greater opportunities.
Chapter 16 – Some Cautions and Concluding Observations
153. I am now using my imagination to create new wealth for myself and for others.
154. I now have all the resources I need to create massive amounts of wealth and abundance.
155. Every new thought I have creates new wealth for myself and for others.
156. My focus is on the infinite supply of wealth through the creative method.
157. I always think and speak in terms of advancement.
158. When I ask, I always ask largely.
159. I do everyday, all that can be done that day performing each act in a successful and efficient manner.
160. I am now developing all the talent I need to achieve my objectives.
Chapter 17 – A Summary of the Science of Getting Rich
161. I communicate the impression of increase to every person I meet.
162. My vision is definite. My purpose is fixed. My faith is steady.
And my gratitude is deep.