«MAY 2016 GUIDELINES AND PROFORMA FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS Government of India Ministry of Science & Technology Department of Science & Technology ...»
11. The Institute may not entrust the implementation of the work for which the grant is being sanctioned to another institution and to divert the grant received as assistance to the latter institution. In case the institute itself is not in a position to execute or complete the project, it may be required to refund forthwith to the Govt. of India, the entire amount of grant-in-aid received by it, along with the interest accrued thereon. In exceptional cases, this condition may be relaxed by the Government of India.
The student project should submit the complete details about the project, the financial requirement and the possible market for the product. The project information may
cover the following aspects:
THE BUSINESSThe product/service/idea.
The technology behind the product of the service Possible innovation at a later stage Scalability The market (the size of the market and its growth potential)
THE TEAMBrief description of each member of the team stating qualification and other details Name and Qualification of mentor Whether any preliminary discussion has been done with the mentor Whether any of the team members participated in any entrepreneurship related programmes
THE SUPPORT SYSTEMIs the host institution capable of supporting the team in the project Does the host institution have necessary equipment and hardware for the development of the project and subsequent testing.
THE FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT (may not be restricted to DST support)
1. Project Title
2. Brief Description of Project Objective
3. Search results, if any, showing the state of art (whether similar technology/ideas have been tried out earlier or not)
4. Current Status of the project :
5. Did the project meet/achieve its objectives ?
6. What in your opinion could be done further to make the project more effective ?
7. What are your plans for commercialization in near future ?
Certified that the expenditure of Rs.
(Rupees only) mentioned against Col.9 was actually incurred in the project/scheme for the purpose which it was sanctioned.