«Sundaresan School of Animal Husbandry and Dairying SAM HIGGINBOTTOM INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE, TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES (Formerly Allahabad Agriculture ...»
• Hot-sports of biodiversity.
• Threats to biodiversity: habitat loss, poaching of wildlife, man-wildlife conflicts.
• Endangered and endemic species of India
• Conservation of biodiversity: In-situ and Ex-situ conservation of biodiversity
3. Environmental Pollution (8 lectures) Definition: Cause, effects and control measures of:a. Air pollution b. Water pollution c. Soil pollution d. Marine pollution e. Noise pollution f. Thermal pollution g. Nuclear hazards
• Solid waste Management: Causes, effects and control measures of urban and Industrial wastes.
• Role of an individual in prevention of pollution.
• Pollution case studies.